Sunday, March 29, 2009

In memory of Alex Tyler Goldstrich

Below is the memorandum card used for the funeral tomorrow of my little brother. I have started a blog to post about Fridays events but keep stopping. I think tomorrow I will have the chance to get my thoughts together. It just does not seem real that I will be laying my brother to rest tomorrow. I miss him so very much. He was so young so full of life. He will be so greatly missed.



Alex was always so full of life, laughter and style. He loved hanging out with his friends, family and loved to cook. He was the best uncle Sean, Hannah and Ella could ever ask for, and loved to spend his time entertaining them. He wanted to make everyone happy around him and was always the entertainer, the clown, the joker. He was the sweetest and most generous little brother and would go out of his way to help others. We all loved him so much, but know that he is in a better place now where he can feel no more pain. He is with his father now, whom he loved so much. Rest in peace sweet brother and know we will love and miss you so much. Til we meet again. Go with God.

Love, Jamie, Jordan, Jenny and Cameron


Sean, age 8 – I loved playing video games with my uncle Alex. I had fun when he would take me places with aunt Cammie and I would spend the night. He let me have ice cream for breakfast when he babysat me. I love him very much and I will miss him.

Hannah, age 6 – Alex was always nice to me. He was a very nice uncle. I loved it when he babysat me. He was friendly. I love Alex. Alex was the best.


Ella, age 4 – I love Alex and I like him. Alex is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment