- I am thankful for the normal cliche but I will say it anyways because I truly am. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the immediate and extended family. They are all very special to me and without them I would be nothing.
- My job. Times are tough and while there are days I would like to throw my hands up and quit I know that I am lucky to have the job that I do have. There are plenty of people around here who are struggling to find a decent job.
- The team of doctors and specialist that we have for our man H. Between West Texas Rehab, ECI, Cook's Ft. Worth and his pedi in Abilene we wouldn't be making the progress and seeing all the wonderful things we see.
- My dogs Schatzie and B. Without them I would be cleaning the floor more often when H decides he doesn't like what's for dinner.
- My dear friend Dani. We decide to go to Dallas for a few days and she comes over and cleans and remodels the house. Not many people can say that about their friends so we are lucky to have her.
- My friends. The ones who have been by my side through thick and thin even when I have vanished for months, been out of touch and been an idiot they are still right there and we never miss a beat!
- vanilla ice cream and coke. I could live off of Coke floats and I just might if the heat keeps up the way it has this summer.
- For modern technology! I swear I would not know what to do with myself if it wasn't for the internet, FB, blogging and email. These are the things that get me through that help me when I am in need of finding the answers, getting away and just needing to lose myself!
- NAP TIME! Both in my preschool classroom and at home. This is my time to relax, reset and realize what I need to accomplish and what I have done so far. Like right now this is naptime and H is on the couch passed out. God bless naptime!
- I am cheating but I need to give one more shout out to the family. So yes one more time I am thankful for my family. My husband, my kids and my siblings. I love them all and really am so thankful for them!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
10 Things I am thankful for
Found another blog hop this morning and this one was talking about being thankful. I like to take the time to say thanks and know what I am thankful for so I jumped on the hopping wagon and gave this one a shot!
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2012 (36)
- ► 2010 (10)